Becoming a Friend or Patron of Trinity Orchestra is an ideal way to provide crucial support for the orchestra’s work and enjoy great music. There are four levels of patronage to choose from:
Cost: £25 per person, for the season
- Listed as a Friend in the concert programmes.
Cost: £50 per person for the season
- Listed as a Bronze Patron in the concert programmes
- 20% discount on entry for concerts
Cost: £75 per person for the season.
- Listed as a Silver Patron in the concert programmes
- 30% discount on entry for concerts
Cost: £100 per person for the season
- Listed as a Gold Patron in the concert programmes
- 50% discount on entry for concerts
Trinity Orchestra is extremely grateful to the following current Friends, Patrons and Sponsors for their support of the orchestra:
Mr Patrick Byrne & Mrs Celia Byrne, Dr Iain Farrell, Mr Richard Hope-Smith, Mr Michael Sayer
Silver Patron: Mr Michael Waterford
Friends: Mr Ian McLuckie & Mrs Liz McLuckie
Sponsors: Prof Colin Lawson, Mr Dennis Rose.
For further information about Trinity Orchestra’s Friends and Patrons Scheme please contact:
Tony Freer, Treasurer of Trinity Orchestra
Post: The Treasurer, Trinity Orchestra, 245 Pinner Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 4EX